This blog is meant to be a record of my adventures as a new home-based business owner. Starting my jewellery business was one of the most daunting things I've ever done, next to giving birth. Especially since I was (am?) pretty technically stunted. In this blog I will describe the trials, tribulations and, hopefully, eventual successes I experience while navigating the world of (really, really, really small) business. I also plan to use this blog to talk about all the aspects of jewellery design that fascinate me, keep me addicted, and cause me to spend thousands of dollars (What, honey? No, I didn't say thousands...) on gemstones, beads, findings, etc. I welcome your input, ideas, and stories of similar experiences in beading, jewellery design, or running a handcrafts business.





Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bead Planet is having a Back to School sale! Round out your back to school outfit or your fall wardrobe with the perfect piece of OOAK jewellery. Hurry, the sale lasts only until September 15th! Check out some of the pieces on sale here.

No comments:

Post a Comment