This blog is meant to be a record of my adventures as a new home-based business owner. Starting my jewellery business was one of the most daunting things I've ever done, next to giving birth. Especially since I was (am?) pretty technically stunted. In this blog I will describe the trials, tribulations and, hopefully, eventual successes I experience while navigating the world of (really, really, really small) business. I also plan to use this blog to talk about all the aspects of jewellery design that fascinate me, keep me addicted, and cause me to spend thousands of dollars (What, honey? No, I didn't say thousands...) on gemstones, beads, findings, etc. I welcome your input, ideas, and stories of similar experiences in beading, jewellery design, or running a handcrafts business.





Monday, February 7, 2011

Slacker Blogger

I haven't posted in sooooooo long!  Just another thing to feel guilty about, I guess. I'm finding it hard to find inspiration these days.  I haven't even been creating new stuff.  I keep meaning to make stuff, but I seem to be suffering from creative constipation these days, and my jewellery supplies are intimidating me.   I just bought a whole whack of supplies at Arton Beads last week, and I can't think of one thing to make.  Just look at them over there, mocking me...bloody cheerful purple flowered bag!  Even the mindless tasks, like making earring wires, are too much for me right now. I need a cup of tea, but I'm too lazy to get up and make one. How do you deal with the February blahs, fellow crafters?

No comments:

Post a Comment